ISO 14001:2015 CERTIFICATION
ISO 14001: 2015 specifies requirements for Environmental Management System (EMS) for any organization that seeks to demonstrate compliance with laws and regulations, and conformity to environmental policy and stated objectives, ISO 14001: 2004 supports environmental protection and the prevention of pollution in the socio-economic balance.
ISO 14001:2015 is an Environmental Management System (EMS) standard. The motivation behind this standard is to support various types of associations to successfully distinguish and deal with its natural effect, improve its operational efficiencies, easier sets back the old’ finances and reduction ecological obligation dangers.
ISO 14001:2015 can be used in whole or in part to systematically progress environmental management. Claims of conformity to ISO 14001:2015, however, are not suitable unless all its requirements are incorporated into an organization’s environmental management system and fulfilled without exclusion.
BENEFITS OF ISO 14001:2015 CERTIFICATION
- Reducing incidents that result in liability, so decreasing insurance costs
- High Level Structure (HLS) to simply integrate with more than one standard
- Stakeholder and Risk management
- Improving cost control through conserving input materials and energy
- Client, investor, public, community assurance by demonstrating commitment
- Assisting the attainment of permits and authorizations for local trade.
- Creation of knowledge database for effective exchange of company knowledge.