ISO 9001:2015 CERTIFICATION
The ISO 9000 family of standards is a guideline on good quality management practices. This standard consists of standards and guidelines relating to quality management systems and related supporting standards.
ISO 9001:2015 is the latest development in this series.
This standard that provides a set of standardized requirements for a quality management system, regardless of activities of the organization, its size, or whether it is in the private, or public sector. It is the only standard in ISO 9000 family against which an organization can be certified.
ISO 9001:2015 is the latest revision of the world’s most widely applied international standard on quality management systems. Companies worldwide adhere to the standard to demonstrate to their clients that their products and services maintain the highest quality.
BENEFITS OF ISO 9001:2015 CERTIFICATION
- Permits you to measure your improvement towards continual development of business performance creating a benchmark.
- High Level Structure (HLS) to easily integrate with more than one standard.
- Confirms your products and services efficiently meet client and applicable statutory and regulatory needs.
- QMS closely aligned with core business procedures.
- Creation of knowledge database for effective exchange of company knowledge.
- Stakeholder and Risk management.